[announce] New scalar-storage-order branch in GCC repository

Hi,

I have just created a new branch off the trunk named scalar-storage-order to
host the (experimental) support to specify a reverse storage order (byte/word
order, aka endianness) for scalar components of aggregate types.

I will be maintaining the branch and start by porting AdaCore's GCC 4.7-based
implementation for the Ada compiler to this branch.  Once this is done, I'll
welcome suggestions and ideas to support this new feature in other languages.

--
Eric Botcazou