Re: Crashes inside libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

> Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:18:29 +0200
> From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70@googlemail.com>
>
> The issue is there that after an unload of libgcc on pe-coff, the
> function __decregister_frame_info_bases might be not called.

That's probably true (assuming that cygming-crtbegin.c decided at
startup time that libgcc DLL is loaded).  But this cannot be the whole
story, because the call to 'abort' happens before libgcc is unloaded
at program exit time.  See my other message I just sent in this
thread.  If I set a breakpoint on __decregister_frame_info_bases, I
see that it calls 'abort' the very first time it is called, when
libgcc is still very much loaded into the process.

Thanks.