Re: Crashes inside libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

> Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:48:06 -0700
> From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>
> Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
>
> It is not a fundamental bug to depend on libgcc as a shared library.
> The libgcc code is trying to do the right thing when the library is
> unloaded.  I don't see any obvious bug in the code.  Evidently
> something is going wrong, but the e-mail messages you linked to don't
> provide enough information to know what it is.  In particular they
> don't show where in __deregister_frame_info_bases the crash is
> occurring.

I believe that's because the versions of the library which I could
find don't have enough debug information.  Does someone know where can
I find a library with debug info?  Failing that, would a disassembly
near the address where it crashes be useful?

Anyway, what we see is not a crash, but a call to 'abort' from Windows
runtime.  The immediate suspect for that is the line near the end of
__deregister_frame_info_bases where there's a call to gcc_assert.
Does that make sense?

Thanks.