Re: Pushing the limits on vector modes

Quoting Paulo Matos <pmatos@broadcom.com>:

Hello,

I am trying to model a predicate register mode that acts like a vector. We have a few predicate registers that have 8 bits in size but they are set accordingly to the mode of operation (not necessarily a comparison). Word size is 64.

Yes need some surgery to the mode generator machinery.  I had the same
problem with the mxp port, which you can still find in older ARC
branches.