Re: Inquiry about GCC Summer Of Code project idea.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Fotis Koutoulakis
<fotis.koutoulakis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last but not least, I would like to know if you have some other proposition
> for me. Mr Ian could have a suggestion for the go part perhaps?

Make sure you can build and modify gccgo for some other target, e.g., GNU/Linux.

I don't even remember if the Hurd uses ELF.  If it does not, you will
need to figure out how to handle export information.  Currently it is
placed in a section of an ELF file.

Ian