RE: BImode and STORE_VALUE_FLAG

Mikael,

I have looked at m68k code and it seems that the predicate (cc reg) is FPmode.
I can't see a definition of FPmode anywhere (where is it?) but I assume it's not a
defined as a single bit. I think we are making the mistake of using BImode for this
and therefore STORE_FLAG_VALUE of -1 is invalid (or unsupported because it's meaningless).

So I guess the problem (which might not be a problem after all can't be reproduced in m68k and
it's fine. I will keep researching this issue and will get back to you if I find
anything interesting. In the meantime, where is FPmode defined in m68k?

Paulo Matos