GCC 4.8.1 Status Report (2013-05-07)

Status
======

GCC 4.8.0 has been released more than one and half months ago, and the
number of bugfixes on the branch is growing (70 fixed bugs with 4.8.1
milestone so far, including 5 P1s), and additionally the C++ frontend
reached C++11 feature completion milestone, so it is almost time to
release the GCC 4.8.1.  I'd like to release it if all goes well in
about two weeks from now, with a release candidate mid next week.
There is one P1 bug currently open (--disable-nls bootstrap issue
on MinGW, Diego, can you please look at it?) and several regressions from
4.7.x, so please try to help with bugfixing to make GCC 4.8.1 a good and
stable release.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
--------        ---   -----------------------
P1                1   +  1
P2               66   +  1
P3               25   + 16
Total            92   + 18

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-03/msg00179.html

The next report will be sent by me again, when announcing release
candidate.