Re: Inquiry about GCC Summer Of Code project idea.

Hi Fotis,

I finally found my changes made so far for gccgo on a computer suffering
double hard disk crashes. Hopefully most of the changes are available on
the backup I found. As it looks they were not too extensive. I'll send a
patch asap to the bug-hurd list, so you can continue from there (when
you are accepted by Google/GNU)

Good luck,
Svante Signell