Re: Need a copyright assignment and a copyright disclaimer form

On 25/04/2013, at 8:51 AM, dw wrote:

> I am attempting to submit a patch for the gcc documentation (see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2013-04/msg00193.html).  I am told that I need to submit one of these two forms.  Please send me copies so I can select one and submit it.

You need to forward your email to <assign@gnu.org>.  It is the FSF, not the GCC project, that handles copyright assignment paperwork.

You need to specify your name, the name of your employer, and the name and title of the person who will be signing on behalf of the company.  You also need to list which FSFprojects (e.g., GCC, Binutils, GDB, glibc -- or just blanket ALL) you wish to contribute to.

Usually the FSF copyright office replies within 1-2 days, and feel free to ping us back here at gcc@ if FSF legal stalls.

Thank you,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov