Related to GSOC 2013 project

Good Day to all.

I'm an aspirant for GSOC 2013.
Currently I'm studying in Jaypee University of Information and
Technology, HP, India.

I'm interested in GCC that's why I'm looking forward to doing one of
your projects titled as : Improvements to GCC on windows.

After reading the resources available on the internet I was having two queries:

1. Various programming languages required for this project; I'm fluent
in C,C++ and JAVA.
2. The relevant forms related to "Legal Prerequisites".

Kindly guide me on these two points for getting me started to involve
in this project.

Yours sincerely
Abhishek