2 quick things: dead link + potential fix

Hi there,

A quick note to say, first, thank you for providing such a great site! I am in the middle of a writing project (topic: finding - and keeping - a job in the modern world) and discovered your site while researching. And, second, I wanted to let you know that I did find a link thatâs no longer working (on this page: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-11/msg00060.html) - youâre still linking to Yahooâs old âhot jobsâ site: http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

This site was awesome in its day; unfortunately it is no longer live. If you would like to replace the site and need a recommendation, I wondered whether you might consider the job resource page provided by Answers.com? Check it out and see if you agree that it is a good replacement:

Job Search Help from Answers.com
http://jobs.answers.com/

Thanks for your time, and again, thank you for providing a great site!

Nicki

Nicole Stoff
Research Assistant
www.answers.com