Are there an option to pass assembler option to lto wrapper?

Hi,

When I am running:

gcc -Wa,--some-custom-option

everything is ok.

But when I am running:

gcc -flto -Wa,--some-custom-option

then this option is not passed to assembler, when lto wrapper calls
it. I need somehow pass this option to every assembler call, including
calls under LTO.

I am wondering:

1) Are there any standard way to do this? (question to gcc-help)
2) Can I do this, redefining some specs in my custom backend? (question to gcc)

My experiments so far were in vain.

---
With best regards, Konstantin