Re: gcc : c++11 : full support : eta?

On Thursday 24 January 2013 02:32 AM, Diego Novillo wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Uday Khedker <uday@cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

This is very different from putting it as one among so many other things on
the wiki. Look at it from the view point of a newcomer. There are so many
OK, then.  Reorganize GettingStarted to make it prominent and
advertise it.  Move the other tutorials down below.  Make it so a
newcomer is not presented with an endless array of links.  If
something better comes along, then you duke it out with them.

Simple as that.
Will do that. So far I was hesitant in touching links created by others.

I wasn't sure if taking responsibility automatically grants me the right to change what others have put up and that is why I was seeking support of the steering committee.

Uday.