Re: not-a-number's

On 1/16/2013 7:10 AM, Mischa Baars wrote:

And as I have said before: if you are satisfied with the answer '2',
then so be it and you keep the compiler the way it is, personally I'm am
not able to accept changes to the sources anyway. I don't think it is
the right answer though.

The fact that you don't think that gcc shoudl follow the C standard is hardly convincing unless it is backed up by convincing technical argument. I see nothing surprising about the 2 here, indeed any other answer *would* be surprising. I still don't understand the basis for your non-stnadard views.

Mischa.