Re: [rant?] g++ bug (missing uninitialized warning), bug reporting, bug searching

A good reason, stopping spammers - but why not allow a generic (e.g.
Google/Facebook/StackOverflow)/OpenID login? As the original poster of
that thread, I don't like to have to keep track of accounts (and
passwords) only for posting one bug.

Also, CAPTCHAs might be an option - or changing to a bug tracking
system without the pitfalls of Bugzilla.

best,

--
Bruno Nery