Re: Fwd: Questions regarding licensing issues

> There are not many lawyers in Greece that deal with open-source licenses.

Then I'd suggest trying in other EU nations.  I am not a lawyer, but
I understand that most of the relevant issues are the same throughout
the EU.

> Would these solve my problem?

No, not as long as it's *your* machine.  It would need to be a machine
designed by a third-party that's completely independent of you.

> I don't find any of these as an actual showstopper. The FSF is not
> entitled to decide whether a target architecture is a spoof or not as
> long as it is properly defined.

That's not the relevant legal issue and it wouldn't be the FSF that's
deciding, but a court.  I've given my non-lawyer opinion of how I think a
court would likely rule on this issue given the precedents I'm aware of.
At this point, I suggest you find a lawyer and get a proper legal opinion.