RE: Defining scheduling resource constraint

But if I can't remove an insn from the ready list (by 'remove' I mean reorder such that gcc understands that the insn should be postponed to the next cycle) in the reorder hook, I will give the adjust priorities hook a try and maybe here I can ensure that two insns that write to the same registers do not have the same priority.

--
Paulo Matos