Defining scheduling resource constraint

Hello,

I am experience a problem in GCC4.7 scheduler whereby the scheduler is issuing two instructions that write with a cond_exec to the same register. It ends up looking like this:
Cond_exec p1 != 0 : r2 <- r2 and 0xf8
Cond_exec p0 != 0: r2 <- 0x10

This cannot happen, but I am unsure about which hook can be used  to tell the scheduler about this.

--
Paulo Matos