This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++.dg/tree-ssa/pr45453.C time out
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:21:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: g++.dg/tree-ssa/pr45453.C time out
- References: <5091330A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> whoever a few days ago or so broke this test, can please either fix the
> testcase, the compiler or just xfail for now the testcase itself, to avoid
> everybody the waste of time?
> If you want me to do go ahead with option 3 above, just let me know!
It was honza - we endlessly recurse in estimate_calls_size_and_time.
Honza, please make fixing this a priority.