This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:31:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- References: <20121029175642.GK1752@tucnak.redhat.com> <5090FCA9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 06:25:45PM +0800, JonY wrote:
> On 10/30/2012 01:56, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development
> > on Monday, November 5th. If you have still patches for new features you'd
> > like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon. Patches
> > posted before the freeze, but reviewed shortly after the freeze, may
> > still go in, further changes should be just bugfixes and documentation
> > fixes.
> Somebody with commit rights please push "[Patch] Remove
> _GLIBCXX_HAVE_BROKEN_VSWPRINTF from mingw32-w64/os_defines.h".
> Kai has already approved, but is off for the week.
That looks like a bugfix (or even regression bugfix). Bugfixes are
fine through stage 3, regression bugfixes are fine even in stage 4.