RE: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon

On
> Behalf Of Jakub Jelinek
> Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:57 AM
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> Cc: gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org
> Subject: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
>
> Status
> ======
>
> I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development on Monday,
November
> 5th.  If you have still patches for new features you'd like to see in GCC
4.8,
> please post them for review soon.  Patches posted before the freeze, but
> reviewed shortly after the freeze, may still go in, further changes should
be
> just bugfixes and documentation fixes.
>

> Quality Data
> ============
>
> Priority          #   Change from Last Report
> --------        ---   -----------------------
> P1               23   + 23
> P2               77   +  8
> P3               85   + 84
> --------        ---   -----------------------
> Total           185   +115
>

> Previous Report

> The next report will be sent by me again, announcing end of stage 1.

Hi,
I am working on register pressure directed hoist pass and have committed the
main patch in trunk. Here I still have two patches in this area improving
it. I will send these two patches recently and hope it can be included in
4.8 if OK.

Thanks.