Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon

On 10/30/12, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jakub Jelinek <jakub@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Status
>> ======
>>
>> I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development
>> on Monday, November 5th.  If you have still patches for new features
>> you'd
>> like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon.  Patches
>> posted before the freeze, but reviewed shortly after the freeze, may
>> still go in, further changes should be just bugfixes and documentation
>> fixes.
>
> I will be committing the VEC overhaul soon.  With any luck this week,
> but PCH and gengtype are giving me a lot of grief.

I have three remaining bitmap patches and the recently approved
is_a/symtab/cgraph patch.

However, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> has a patch for
bootstrap failure that is biting me.  I can either incorporate it
into my patches or wait for his patch and then submit.  Comments?

--
Lawrence Crowl