Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon

jakub,

i am hoping to get the rest of my wide integer conversion posted by nov 5. I am under some adverse conditions here: hurricane sandy hit her pretty badly. my house is hooked up to a small generator, and no one has any power for miles around.

So far richi has promised to review them. he has sent some comments, but so far no reviews. Some time after i get the first round of them posted, i will do a second round that incorporates everyones comments.

But i would like a little slack here if possible. While this work is a show stopper for my private port, the patches address serious problems for many of the public ports, especially ones that have very flexible vector units. I believe that there are significant set of latent problems currently with the existing ports that use ti mode that these patches will fix.

However, i will do everything in my power to get the first round of the patches posted by nov 5 deadline.

kenny