Question on load motion in GCSE

Hi,
When doing load motion in GCSE, it depends on different simple memory
refers in pre_ldst_table won't clobber(alias to) each other.
I am assuming function simple_mem is the answer to this question, but
what I don't understand is how simple_mem can make sure of this?

Did I understand the load motion in a wrong way? Please help. Thanks.

--
Best Regards.