This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression/bug in 4.7 regarding typedef in templated class
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Peter A. Felvegi" <petschy at praire-chicken dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:16:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regression/bug in 4.7 regarding typedef in templated class
- References: <508BD9CD.email@example.com>
On 27 October 2012 13:55, Peter A. Felvegi wrote:
> I didn't find anything relevant in Bugzilla when searching for 'typedef
> template'. Should I file a bug report?
If you've found what you think is a bug and you can't find an existing
Bugzilla report then yes, you should file a bug report. This list is
not for reporting bugs.