Re: Build/Makefile question

Ok, here are the patches for the and files.  I
am also having trouble with the following issue:  I need to make sure
that one of the new libraries is linked in with libstdc++ when
libstdc++ gets built.  I have not been able to successfully figure out
where exactly is the command that builds & links* (yes
I've looked at the build; it's being built with libtool somewhere,
somehow, and no matter where/how I specify the link flag to link in my
new library, the libtool link command is not picking it up).

-- Caroline Tice