Re: Documentation problem with TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP

On 24/10/12 17:30, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012, Paulo Matos wrote:

Conversions of target macros to hooks are generally of interest.

I don't think we want a stream-of-consciousness sequence of messages about
successive aspects of the issue.

I apologize if my messages became a nuisance. My aim was to ensure the code would meet GCC standards before sending a patch, instead of sending a patch and seeing it being ignored because it was far from what the maintainers expected.

I will however, get a patch ready and send it in.

Cheers,

--
PMatos