RE: Documentation problem with TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP

I have finally understood what you meant about TRAMPOLINE_SIZE. I also found the entry where that was made:
2011-06-09  Rainer Orth  <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
	    Joseph Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>

	* c.opt (fbuilding-libgcc): New option.
	* c-cppbuiltin.c (c_cpp_builtins): Define
	__LIBGCC_TRAMPOLINE_SIZE__ if flag_building_libgcc.

I will give it a try to doing something similar for TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP to start with.

Paulo Matos