Re: bugzilla vs. MAINTAINERS

Quoting Richard Biener <richard.guenther@gmail.com>:

Can we instead make it sort @gcc.gnu.org accounts first when it asks to confirm
a CC member? Hard to pick the correct person from all the noise ... (if you
happen to not remember the exact match).

Well, that'd be all right with me, but if there is no @gcc.gnu.org address that matches the address listed in MAINTAINERS, it should allow the address from MAINTAINERS. Of course, if there is a @gcc.gnu.org address for that person that bugzilla somehow fails to find, I'd rather have it find that.