This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bugzilla vs. MAINTAINERS
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:44:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: bugzilla vs. MAINTAINERS
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Joern Rennecke
> Could we make bugzilla recognize all the email addresses in the MAINTAINERs
> file? It is frustrating to identify the maintainer of the piece that's
> broken, only to find that bugzilla will refuse to add the person the the CC
> list. This affects a number of the sub PRs of PR47093 / PR44756 ,
> which is why they have an empty CC list.
Can we instead make it sort @gcc.gnu.org accounts first when it asks to confirm
a CC member? Hard to pick the correct person from all the noise ... (if you
happen to not remember the exact match).