This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX trunk build fail #3
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at salomon dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:55:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: AIX trunk build fail #3
- References: <19678282-DDB1-49B6-966A-9CFB26B5C8D3@gmail.com>
On 10/22/2012 03:49 PM, Perry Smith wrote:
> In stage 3, libatomic's configure fails. The config.log file is here: https://gist.github.com/3931504
> I've recreated the conftest.c and ran the same command. The output is fine and executes with a 0 status.
> The clue (that I can't figure out) is cc1 is a 32 bit program but it tried to load the 64 bit version of libstdc++.
> I can't figure out why it tried to do that and I can't recreate it.
This one is (similar to) http://gcc.gnu.org/PR52623