Re: Bugzilla new bug page

Jonathan Wakely schrieb:
On 18 October 2012 13:43, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 18 October 2012 13:32, Frédéric Buclin wrote:
Le 18. 10. 12 14:27, Jonathan Wakely a écrit :
I'll prepare some mockups for people to look at and see if they like it.
Please file a bug and CC me. It's much easier to track progress in
Bugzilla than per email.
OK, thanks, it's now PR 54973

That PR now has a link to a mocked up bugzilla page: http://www.kayari.plus.com/gcc/enter_bug.cgi-1.html which I think would be a significant improvement, without getting in the way or being an eyesore.

As you are improving the bug reporting documentation:

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/

does not explain how to report a bug that only occurs with LTO, i.e.
is triggered by dozens of sources compiled with -flto but does not
occur if compiled / "linked" without LTO.

Posting dozens of C files? Or s files? Or an archive? What format?

Johann