encoding all aliases options in .opt files

Hi Joseph,

I am trying to encode the relationship between Wstrict-aliasing and
Wstrict-aliasing= in the .opt files, and the same for Wstrict-overflow
and Wstrict-overflow=. However, the parameters of Alias() are taken as
strings, so we get "3" and "WARN_STRICT_OVERFLOW_CONDITIONAL". Do you
have a suggestion how to handle this?

My next step would be to handle aliases also when internally
generating options, so I can add EnabledBy(Wall) to Wstrict-aliasing.
Does this sound ok to you?

Cheers,

Manuel.

 Wstrict-aliasing
-Common Warning
+Common Alias(Wstrict-aliasing=, 3, 0)
 Warn about code which might break strict aliasing rules

 Wstrict-aliasing=
 Common Joined RejectNegative UInteger Var(warn_strict_aliasing)
Init(-1) Warning
 Warn about code which might break strict aliasing rules

 Wstrict-overflow
-Common Warning
+Common Alias(Wstrict-overflow=, WARN_STRICT_OVERFLOW_CONDITIONAL, 0)
 Warn about optimizations that assume that signed overflow is undefined