This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: possible typo in gcc/java/expr.c at line 1053
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:13:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: possible typo in gcc/java/expr.c at line 1053
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/11/2012 06:59 PM, Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
> this code looks bogus, i think that the "== INTEGER_CST" needs to disappear.
> build_newarray (int atype_value, tree length)
> tree type_arg;
> tree prim_type = decode_newarray_type (atype_value);
> tree type
> = build_java_array_type (prim_type,
> host_integerp (length, 0) == INTEGER_CST
> ? tree_low_cst (length, 0) : -1);
Thanks, you're right. This bug was introduced by Kenner in March 2000!