Re: Libgcc and its license

On 10/10/2012 4:16 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

I'm not talking about the relation between the headings textually located
in a source file and the license of that source file.  I'm talking about
the relation between the license of a .o file and the license of .h files
#included at several levels of indirection from the .c source that was
compiled to that .o file (in particular, headers included within tm.h, but
most or all of the content of which is irrelevant for code being built for
the target).

Right, I understand, but that gets messy quickly!