Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site - Follow-up

Hi Administrator,

I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you had received my email I sent a little bit ago regarding the broken link on your site.

If you are still updating your website, I have a similar resource that you can replace the broken link with if you are interested. Let me know!

Best regards,
Alexandra Sawyer