Ready for a showdown and we believe we know the result

HOT: S R G_L is better investment than Barrick Gold!!! Today is the day to retire rich with S R G_L, go buying Tomorrow, on October 10.

OTCBB: S R G_L
Company Name: Source Gold Corp.
Per share price: $.031
Long Term Target: 0.25

Purchase S R G_L in Sets: 5,000 to 10,000, still under 0.10 on Wednesday, October 10. Barrick and Goldcorp are looking to buy out smaller exploring companies with attractive preliminary indicators BEFORE they are proven reserves. Multiply S R G_L ANOTHER 5-times. We expect some VERY BIG NEWS on S R G_L, the promo is underway. Buy into as many shares as you can of S R G_L before it gets bought out. Buy into on Wed, Oct 10.