This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cannot modify jumps after sched2
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:06:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cannot modify jumps after sched2
- References: <CABu31nN0Jom8xFgMTBExmw4h71XM4B1iFSOnre0p_msBVstRyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Quoting Steven Bosscher <email@example.com>:
Paul Matos wrote (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2012-10/msg00123.html):
Is there any good way to define TARGET_CANNOT_MODIFY_JUMPS_P such that
jumps are not modified after sched2?
No, there isn't.
Well, you could add a target-specific pass after sched2 with the sole
setting a flag in the machine_function struct.
For simpler prototyping work you could also play with PLUGIN_OVERRIDE_GATE and
use a static/global variable in the target code for the flag.