This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cannot modify jumps after sched2
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paulo Matos <pmatos at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:42:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cannot modify jumps after sched2
Paul Matos wrote (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2012-10/msg00123.html):
> Is there any good way to define TARGET_CANNOT_MODIFY_JUMPS_P such that
> jumps are not modified after sched2?
No, there isn't.
Some targets use the delay_sched2 target hook to just postpone sched2.