This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AVR] Missing avr51-flash1.x in avr target specific tests?
- From: Janis Johnson <janis_johnson at mentor dot com>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- Cc: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 15:58:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [AVR] Missing avr51-flash1.x in avr target specific tests?
- References: <20121004104738.GA3916@atmel.com> <506D97E1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
On 10/04/2012 07:06 AM, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
>> Some tests in gcc/testsuite/gcc.target/avr/torture (builtins-2.c, for
>> e.g.) have -Tavr51-flash1.x specified in dg-options. The tests currently
>> fail with an unable to open linker script error for that file.
>> Is that linker script supposed to be checked into source control? Or am
>> I missing some configure/build option?
> I found no way to specify a linker script for one single test and supply that
> linker script in the testsuite source tree.
> It's likely that I used the wrong approach just because my limited knowledge on
> DejaGNU and GCC testsuite framework.
> The linker script must be located in a place where the compiler will search for
> it, e.g. some directory that contains the .x and that you added per -L to the
> ldflags in your DejaGNU board description.
If the linker will look in the directory containing the source file you can
check it in there and use dg-additional-files in the test to copy the file
to the host.