This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AVR] Missing avr51-flash1.x in avr target specific tests?
- From: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:06:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [AVR] Missing avr51-flash1.x in avr target specific tests?
- References: <20121004104738.GA3916@atmel.com>
Senthil Kumar Selvaraj wrote:
> Some tests in gcc/testsuite/gcc.target/avr/torture (builtins-2.c, for
> e.g.) have -Tavr51-flash1.x specified in dg-options. The tests currently
> fail with an unable to open linker script error for that file.
> Is that linker script supposed to be checked into source control? Or am
> I missing some configure/build option?
I found no way to specify a linker script for one single test and supply that
linker script in the testsuite source tree.
It's likely that I used the wrong approach just because my limited knowledge on
DejaGNU and GCC testsuite framework.
The linker script must be located in a place where the compiler will search for
it, e.g. some directory that contains the .x and that you added per -L to the
ldflags in your DejaGNU board description.