Re: How much time left till phase 3?

On 10/02/2012 05:45 AM, Richard Guenther wrote:

I expect stage1 to close mid to end of October (after which it lasted
for more than 7 months).
Btw, I realize that the aarch64 port probably also wants to merge even if
I didn't see a merge proposal or know whether they have patches to
generic code.

Anybody else with things they want to merge during stage1?

I'm fighting with some code to implement C11 atomics which I was hoping to get in, but I'm not sure yet it's going to be ready. The next few weeks will tell the tale...

Andrew