This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How much time left till phase 3?
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:34:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: How much time left till phase 3?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Joern Rennecke
> I'll have to prepare a few more patches to (supposedly) generic
> code to support the ARCompact port, which we (Synopsys and Embecosm)
> would like contribute in time for gcc 4.8.
> How much time is left till we switch from phase 1 to phase 3?
I expect stage1 to close mid to end of October (after which it lasted
for more than