This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re:GCC 4.7.2 Released
- From: jj <yinghong1991 at 126 dot com>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:18:36 +0800 (CST)
- Subject: Re:GCC 4.7.2 Released
- References: <20120920152739.GH26330@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
thank you, tooooooooo
At 2012-09-20 23:27:39,"Jakub Jelinek" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.7.2 has been released.
>GCC 4.7.2 is the first bug-fix release containing important fixes
>for regressions and serious bugs in GCC 4.7.1 with over 70 bugs
>fixed since the previous release. This release is available from
>the FTP servers listed at:
>A notable change in GCC 4.7.2 compared to 4.7.1 are ABI bug fixes
>related to some C++11 templates (std::list and std::pair). As a result,
>code using those templates in C++11 mode is again ABI compatible with
>code in C++03/C++98 mode or C++11 mode of GCC 4.6 and earlier, but might
>be ABI incompatible with code compiled by GCC 4.7.1 or 4.7.0 in C++11
>mode. See http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.7/changes.html for more details.
>Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
>about this release. Instead, use the resources available from
>As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
>-- far too many to thank them individually!