This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Steering Committee: I propose Cary Coutant as DWARF maintainer
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:27:16 -0700
- Subject: Steering Committee: I propose Cary Coutant as DWARF maintainer
I propose that Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org> become an additional
DWARF maintainer, along with Jason. Cary has been on the DWARF
working group for many years and is very familiar with the format. He
has written several patches for GCC's DWARF code. He's been an
extensive contributor to the gold linker.
I suggest that Cary be listed as "dwarf debugging code" in the
MAINTAINERs file, like Jason. The exact meaning of this is not
spelled out in the file, but presumably includes the right to review,
approve and commit patches to gcc/dwarf*.[ch] and associated files in
the include directory.
I'd like the steering committee to consider this proposal.