This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Tree loop if conversion at O2
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Igor Zamyatin <izamyatin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:05:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Tree loop if conversion at O2
- References: <CAKdSQZ=bDnb+c63J+AQE2nSu7PV4=tDNmq6PQ+pfcokuoe+DAg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:24:23AM +0400, Igor Zamyatin wrote:
> Is there any particular reason why tree loop if conversion
> (tree-if-conv.c) isn't enabled by default on O2 (as far as I can see
> it's true for any platforms)?
Because it doesn't make much sense without vectorization?