This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.7.2 Status Report (2012-09-14), branch frozen
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mikestump at comcast dot net
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:14:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.2 Status Report (2012-09-14), branch frozen
- References: <20120914150505.GG26330@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <20120916205929.GA19069@bromo.med.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 04:59:29PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> > All changes need explicit release manager approval until the final
> > release of GCC 4.7.2 which should happen roughly one week after
> > the release candidate if no issues show up with it.
> The backport of changes required to adjust FSF gcc to crt changes made
> in Mountain Lion...
> were approved by the darwin maintainer...
> but never commited to the gcc-4_7-branch. Can we still get these into the gcc
> 4.7.2 release?
Is that a regression compared to 4.7.0 or 4.7.1? If not, I'd prefer to
avoid doing yet another RC, it can wait for 4.7.3. Just don't forget to