This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 10% runtime regression in rnflow Polyhedron benchmark
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: ubizjak at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:18:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: 10% runtime regression in rnflow Polyhedron benchmark
> Recent patch introduced 10% runtime regression on x86_64 targets in
> rnflow Polyhedron benchmark . Did somebody alread bisected to the
> offending patch?
I see it since some time. It is on my TODO list to open a new PR.
You can suppress the slowdown with -fno-tree-loop-if-convert.
I think I have already done the bissection, but right now I am
chasing another problem and I'll need a couple hours to get to