This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.7.2 Status Report (2012-09-14), branch frozen
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mikestump at comcast dot net
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 16:59:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.2 Status Report (2012-09-14), branch frozen
- References: <20120914150505.GG26330@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 05:05:05PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The GCC 4.7 branch is now frozen for creating a first release candidate
> of the GCC 4.7.2 release.
> All changes need explicit release manager approval until the final
> release of GCC 4.7.2 which should happen roughly one week after
> the release candidate if no issues show up with it.
The backport of changes required to adjust FSF gcc to crt changes made
in Mountain Lion...
were approved by the darwin maintainer...
but never commited to the gcc-4_7-branch. Can we still get these into the gcc
Thanks in advance.
> Previous Report