This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ code in cgraph.h breaking Ada builds?
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Lawrence Crowl <crowl at googlers dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:51:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ code in cgraph.h breaking Ada builds?
- References: <CAGqM8fZva9BZY9LLWtPfRq5Fh+8N7+S9wrnkUy9pOBij8QOX5w@mail.gmail.com>
> I added some reference returning member functions in cgraph.h,
> and now Ada appears to break while including cgraph.h. Huh?
I suspect you are doing a parallel build (make -jxx), and the error is actually
unrelated to the lines you quoted, but occurs above.
Do a 'make' and you'll see the error more clearly.